Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...



... all you Satan's little helpers.



With the wind blowing crispy leaves over cracked cement, moaning on the limbs of long dead trees, slithering under the pale gaze of the lifeless autumnal moon, open up your heart and let out the devil you have inside.



Have fun...



...grab life with both hands...



...make her hesitate...



...then love it...



...and overflow with joy.

And for one night in the year, play at being evil without being stupid. That's Halloween.

Have fun kids!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i stumbled upon your blog and found it very interesting! please drop by and check mine out when you get some time.
we seem to have a lot in common!
stay true~
http://fullmoonindustries.blogspot.com/

Soiled Sinema said...

I have this animated .gif of a scene from a Spanish film in which you could dissect a scene from. The plot revolves around something to do with a kid who wasn't breastfed so his mother lets him grope her. (Or something like that)

A. Sherman Barros said...

Hi there and thanks for your support.

Full Moon: Great blog, excelent images.

Soiled Sinema: That sounds great and it sounds familiar. Do you know the name of that movie? I am almost certain I have it somewhere.

I hope to start posting regularly again next January 1. Sorry, but I've been neck-deep in work for these two last monthes.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I completely forgot that it was your site I found out about Katheryn Winnick from. NGoN #26

I am guessing this is from Satan's Little Helper?