Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year, you perverts!

I guess there’s nothing quite as relaxing, on a cold winter new year’s eve night, than to relax on a hot spa, with a glass of sparkling wine, with nothing but a ceiling of stars above you.

Knowing the world is beginning its crazy merry-go-around the sun once more. It is strangely comforting, a way to clear one’s mind of all the troubles that plague this same crazy world, behaving each day more insanely than before.

But then you had to show up, right, you pervy peeping Tom? Hiding behind the shrubberies, like a creepy stalker. Don’t you think the world is trouble enough, that I have to cope with your gluttonous eyes as well?

Don’t you have nothing better to do on a night like this? Didn’t your mother taught you that it is not nice to spy on naked girls when they’re unaware? Just relaxing, defenseless, not wanting to care about perverts like you?

What? You never saw such lovely breasts as mine?

Really? I can’t see what’s so special about them. I’m sure you saw lots more breasts just as nice?

No? Really? Not in a million dreams? Come on, don’t look at me like this. I can’t stand that sad my-puppy-is-dead look.

Well, Ok. Take a good look at them, you crazy pervert. And Happy New Year to all your perverts out there!

No comments: